My Blog List

Monday, July 12, 2010

let it b unnamed....

After a long time m again writing here...getting inspired by mah blogger frend, here i m writin my one nw...Basically i m so damn confused about d topic m about to give to dis piece of jotting down of words. so let it b unnamed for sumtime....actually i dun understand d main motive of writin blogs as in i always thought dat those who write blogs are some great personalities n common ppl cant write d same but someone proved me wrong..n here i m writin d same...so thank u 'someone'..u inspired me a lot.....
i read 4 articles today of mah friend yes i can say dat 'someone', it was awesum..i couldnt think dat mah frend is so into d game of words.....n yes thank u 'someone' dat u helped me all d tym i wanted u to stand for me....i m glad to have a frend like u....
so now talking about my day then it was as usual boring as presently my college has given all its students d days of rest as in vaccations..i may conclude dat Delhi University is al about holidays...d students out here are always found at home passing their time by actualy 'thinking' about their future not 'acting' anything to accomplish d same.....
ohh!! i m loosing mah track,,,lets concentrate on d day....

so i had a nice meal a nice sleep n a nice internet action...so my day was complete with only dese few 'vella' things....n yes i met one of my frenz after long 2 years i guess......

ending up mah hot discussions here n pledging dat i wil write blogs religiously..haha..wil c...

signing off
redchutni......

4 comments:

  1. hmm.. he he he.. ;)

    I must tell u a thing abt ur 'somone' ,he really likes reading stuffs,it was from reading to writing.but the person who made him read these has left him.n everytime a new pot comes up,its because he misses that person [badely]

    he never knew he could write these thngs,but time[it makes a person do anything.]
    all his post n poems are result of that person and surely dedicated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I wud assume you continue ur writing..u never know what might you end up doing.. ;)

    the topic is nice. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud dat sumone is so involved wid words n yes try to b busy......n thanks for ur advice sumone...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,

    you have been 'tagged'.
    see my post "All that I need"

    ReplyDelete